dLive V1.2 webinar

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive V1.2 webinar

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of papromike papromike 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

If you want to know more about V1.2 features and Director software, register for tomorrow’s webinar here. Two sessions are provided to suit different time zones.

Profile photo of nzsimon
    nzsimon
    Participant

This was very informative more of this kind of thing would be great

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

I didn’t have a chance to see it live, will it be uploaded somewhere Nicola?

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Biggsounds
    Participant

One question I did want to ask in the Webinar Nicola, was when is the iPad app is expected to drop? Director is cool for offline setup, and basic stuff, but it’s still not anywhere near the user-friendliness of the iLive/GLD/Qu apps for quick changeovers (and fine control on the faders with a mouse/trackpad is practically impossible)!

Biggsounds
    Participant

Oh, and pretty please, when can we expect Waves 3 card (and where will that fit price wise against current options, say Dante)? If Audinate are dragging their feet on the 96k Dante card it will be tempting to jump ship to Waves given the need to clock the dLive at 48k with my existing Dante cards (and adding Waves plug ins is a plus obviously too).

Profile photo of papromike
    papromike
    Participant

You dont have to clock your dLive at 48K, the adapt A down and up samples, so even though your dante stream is at 48K, the system still runs internally at 96kHz, just your recording is at 48K. All of the LAb-Gruppen, Shure ULX-D, etc all run at 48k, the Waves card will be cool though to have 128 channel of 96K not that I would use that many, but it allows you to split that card and do say 64 or whatever recording tracks and still have those leftover channels for sound grid at 96K all on the same laptop … COOL

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.