dLive USB recording lock up

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting dLive USB recording lock up

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Allen & Heath Product Support Allen & Heath Product Support 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

The USB recording feature has been locking up, this has happened several times. This past Sunday I was recording and stopped recording at a break point so that I could record a separate file for the 2nd half of the service. When I went to start recording again the transport controls were greyed out/locked up. I got a warning triangle in top right corner of the screen and went to the Home page and the Surface had a red X with “An Error Occurred” red X. Console continued to operate fine. I removed the USB stick and put it back in, still didn’t work. I had formatted the USB stick on the console before recording; Generic USB stick. I’ve had success with this particular USB stick prior to this incident. The 1st recording file was fine, I was able to play it on my computer no problems. Anyone have similar issues? Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?
    thanks,
    Mike

Hi @dlivehope88,
    Sorry to hear you’ve had some issues.
    Please could you drop us an email at support@allen-heath.com so we can look into this in more detail for you?
    Best Regards,
    Ben

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.