dLive surfaceless project

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive surfaceless project

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RS RS 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Hi BILDIC,
    no IP1 here. The unit I mentioned is called nobcontrol.
    I double tap with my finger on the element of choice on the touchscreen. You are able to control any rotary or fader element that way. For fine tuning on numbers like output delay, you still need a keyboard though.
    With IP1 you can only control things available in controller setup page in Director or surface. Very limited!!!

Profile photo of BILDIC
    BILDIC
    Participant

Hi RS

Very thanks for clarifying.

Profile photo of wavepro
    wavepro
    Participant

I built a surface-less system using 2 dell 24″ screens,PC and a DM0 with a Dante card. I have the DM0 network port feeding the secondary Dante port and the primary port going to a switch at FOH for the computer. Also I’m using a Shure ANI 4 in for local inputs such as music and TB. My issue is I can’t get the IP addresses to play nice with each device, Director, Dante card and the Dante ANI. Tried changing the mix rack to DHCP like the Dante units but Director doesn’t want to connect. Not a big network guy, I get that I have to be on the same subnet but not sure how to configure the Dante devices, the Mix rack and the computer. Any help would be appreciated.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

If having a switch at FoH, I suggest you are using 2 network ports on your computer, one for Dante and one for the networking?

I run Dante with DHCP and the networking with fixed IPs in a similar setup, although I have a switch on stage as well, as I have more units to control on stage. But that shouldn’t make a difference….

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.