dLive S5000 Freezing

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting dLive S5000 Freezing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joe Joe 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Hey!

We installed a Waves card on our dLive S5000 a few weeks back and everything seemed to be working great the first two weeks. The last two weeks, the console has been locking up and freezing for about 30 seconds at a time randomly. When this happens, the Waves server and super rack continue to work and audio still comes out of the P.A. we just momentarily loose control over the surface and also the I.E.M iPads.

There’s the waves card on the mix rack and a Dante card on the surface.Connection from mixrack to surface goes through a couple patch panels, but our I.T. team had it tested last week and set up a redundant connection.

Any suggestions or tips?

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

May or may not be related but, i’ve experienced something similar with redundant /looping midi msgs….so any midi involved?

Ray

Profile photo of Joe
    Joe
    Participant

We have a similar setup with no issues for over 1.5 years. Although, we have the Dante card in the mixrack and the waves v3 card in the S5000.
    We put each type of service on a separate network:
    * Surface, mixrack, iPads, etc
    * Dante
    * Waves

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.