Dlive Question…

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Dlive Question…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cat's eyes cat’s eyes 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cat's eyes
    cat’s eyes
    Participant

we planed to buy 2 sets of Dlive system, S7000 with DM64, tu used as FOH/monitor system , also to multitrack record. the system shall handel 128 inputs and 32 output mix, my question is :

1 – How i can setup my system to hundel 128 inputs?, the DX32 expand or clone inputs and outputs?

2 – How i can link the two system ( S7000/DM64 ) without intalling an analog stagebox?

3 – In the datasheet of Dlive system, the I/O port can handel 128 channels, is 64in/64Out or 128in/128Out?

4 – The audio networking card is for ILive and GLD system and it can used on DLive System with and adapter, is there other version of cards didicated to DLive system in future?

if there any other suggestion how to do that, it will be great…!!!

best regard

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi zbidislim,

1. You can use 2x DX-32 Expanders plus the DM-64 to get to 128 mic inputs. You can add a third Expander if you need extra outputs.

2. You can link the two systems using audio networking cards. For example, 2x M-Dante or M-ACE in each system. ACE is the most straightforward and cost effective solution for a simple digital split. Other options like Dante or Waves require computer setup but open up applications like multitrack recording/playback and plugin processing.

3. The I/O Port can handle 128 in and 128 out at 96kHz. However when fitted with an M-DL-ADAPT adapter and existing GLD / iLive cards, you are limited to 64×64 at 48kHz.

4. Yes, we are developing a new range of 128×128 96k cards for dLive. The first two options to ship (June/July time) are the gigaACE card and Waves V3 card.

Hope this helps.

cat’s eyes
    Participant

Hi Sir,

Yes, of course it help me, think you a lot, I would ask other question it you don’t mind… :

– The third Expender: as you know there is 2 DX port in stage Rack, so where I can fit the third one ? with ACE GLD/iLive card in one of IO port? or in DX port of surface ?

– I think is better to wait for gigaACE to link FOH and Monitor System, Butter to use analogue stage-box until it will be available…!!!but I want to use M-Dante for multitrack recording, I can put it on surface IO Port? or only in Stage Rack IO Port? (I will get two M-Dante one on FOH and Monitor just for multitrack recording, so the FOH and Monitor engineer fill free to use what they want, virtual sound check or multitrack recording).

Best regards, and think you again for your replay.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

– The third Expander connects to the Surface DX ports, that’s correct.
    – You can fit Dante to either the Surface or the DM MixRack.

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

You can fit Dante to either the Surface or the DM MixRack.

Or both 😉

cat’s eyes
    Participant

Think you, have a nice day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.