dLive OneMix App

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions dLive OneMix App

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

Last week I set up an Inear radio link for a musician. He used his iPad with the OneMix app.
    After the concert he told me that he had to connect to the app again and again and asked if there was a trick to get access faster.
    At first I couldn’t explain it to myself, but when I asked him, I found out the following: he mainly used an app on his iPad for his notes and song sheets. Only from time to time he had to switch to the Mixpad app to make minor corrections. But then he had to reconnect to the app every time.

I therefore have a request:
    can you please change the programming so that you don’t have to reconnect when switching from another app to OneMix? So it should simply continue to run in parallel.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Profile photo of Luuk
    Luuk
    Participant

I have the same situation.

I too have quite a few musicians who use their Ipad mainly for their sheetmusic, but also make some changes to their monitor mix. and i also have heard some complaining about having to reconnect every time they open the app, which isn’t easy WHILE you’re playing i might add 😉 .

so it would be great if this could be changed.

so totally agree with Wolfgang. 🙂

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

is there a OneMix app for dLive??

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Nice, didn’t see that till today 🙈

Profile photo of Zistan
    Zistan
    Participant

for MixPad too!

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

yes, for MixPad too, please.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.