DLive Mixpad won't connect

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting DLive Mixpad won't connect

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scott Scott 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jack
    Jack
    Participant

I’m having trouble getting Mixpad iPad app to connect to my S7000. I can connect using DLive Director from a Win10 laptop with no issues, and SQ Mixpad connects to my SQ5 using the same iPad with no trouble. But when I try to connect to the 7000, it just says “Mixer Connection Error.” I can connect to my DM0 using Dlive Mixpad, but the connection is lost after 25 seconds. Every time. Wifi is on a different subnet than the wired connections, if that matters. I don’t think it does, since SQ Mixpad works perfectly. All firmware is current. Anyone have any ideas?

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

They can be on different subnets as long as there is a route built between the subnets in the router. Since you say that you are accessing it, the route is likely built. You may need to verify on the router or with your network admin that it is a full route, and not restricting TCP or UDP in any way. It’s odd that it connects, and then disconnects. I would start by checking the router to see what is allowed between the different subnets. A static route with no restrictions would be the most ideal if you have to have different subnets. Better yet, if you can create an SSID on the same interface as the dLive, you should have no problems.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.