dLive iPad App release

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive iPad App release

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ddff_lv ddff_lv 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RandyC
    RandyC
    Participant

Hi folks,

I will be working on a dLive S5000 at a festival in Panama next year (2017, Feb). I was very excited to learn of Apps that are availabile for iPads. Two questions:

1) Is the dLive Mix Pad really available? I’ve gone to Apples App Store and there is no such app (I am in San Francisco).

2) Will Mix Pad be compatible with iPad Pro? That is currently what I am using.
    Mthank you!

Randy C Cone

Profile photo of RandyC
    RandyC
    Participant

Not available in the US it seems.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Randy,

dLive MixPad is already available, and yes, it is compatible with iPad Pro.
    If you cannot find it in the App Store, open our web page on your iPad and follow the link: https://www.allen-heath.com/dlive-intro/dlive-mixpad/

Profile photo of RandyC
    RandyC
    Participant

Thank you kindly Nicola for your assistance. Do you folks like to receive pictures of A&H gear on stage?
    My stage will run for about 18 days. Mostly DJs, but also indigenous tribes will have rituals and live acoustic musicians and there will be a few DJ/live band combos.

It should be quite interesting.

Warm regards,

Randy C Cone

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

@randyc

Sure, you can post on our FB page, or send to marketing@allen-heath.com.

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

I wish the iPad pro version had much more faders in one page. Any chance to do that? Also in mix mode some attributes as PAFL, Mute and ON could have user preference show/hide. Also I think more custom layers would be great.

ddff

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.