Dlive feature suggestion

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Dlive feature suggestion

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Seb Seb 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rikkord
    rikkord
    Participant

I know 1.9 is out and probably you won’t add anything new anytime soon but I think these are some features that would make a lot of dlive users or future dlive users happy. It would be nice to give these a thought.

– insert patchbay in I/O section (insted of doing it on a channel by channel basis)
    – Insert on/off softkey
    – insert on/off scene filter
    – Even/odd stereo pairing possibility (istead of the actual fixed odd/even pairs)
    – Group to group routing option (i know i know, phase…but maybe with a message window making clear that in case of turning on this function the user have to take care of the delay compensation to maintain coherent phase)
    – Global on/off/pre/post for aux,grp,mtx,fx send, main bus
    – INS A + INS B option for groups just like with channels

Cheers

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Global on/off/pre/post for aux,grp,mtx,fx send, main bus

With selected master/mix of each of this channel types, it is already possible to switch all associated sources.
    Have a look in the quick start guide.

Profile photo of ParkerA1996
    ParkerA1996
    Participant

+1 for the even/odd pairs or even ability to patch this way from the patchbay to an odd/even channel pair. Definitely feels a bit restrictive given the levels of these desks.

Profile photo of tpaulding
    tpaulding
    Participant

Group to Group Routing
    This is technically possible but you have to burn an input in between each route. We have KICKS, SNARES, TOMS, OHS groups that all return to an input using the group as a source. We then route those group input channels to our DRUMS group, for instance.

Profile photo of rikkord
    rikkord
    Participant

Yeah, one by one. What I meant was a place probably a window in the mixrack config section where you can set this up globally for all of these.

Profile photo of Seb
    Seb
    Participant

Group to group routing, +1
    Of course, it can be tricky, so maybe a warning pop up should appear, but it would really be a very cool feature.
    ip to group to ip to group, is clumsy, and quite heavy, I think.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.