dlive feature request

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions dlive feature request

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rupert Rupert 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rupert
    Rupert
    Participant

1 – In the I/O page the ability to rename the option card ports
    2 – Add ‘Undo’ feature to a soft key
    3 – Individual channel global routing options (CH 1 – Follow CH Mute, CH4 – Not mute)
    4 – global rotating – being able to change the direct out pick off points for individual channel – post/pre gate, pre amp, etc.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

2 – Add ‘Undo’ feature to a soft key

I guess you refer to the scene recall undo… this is already possible with the reset button and GO
    there is no other undo

4 – global rotating – being able to change the direct out pick off points for individual channel – post/pre gate, pre amp, etc.

this will make critical recordings unusable or at least you have to correct every changed position in time…
    the recording would not be time coherent anymore without that change

Profile photo of lightingman117
    lightingman117
    Participant

+1 to all accounts

Would love per ch direct out pick points instead of global.
    Was a lifesaver on M7CL with in-ears.

Tie-lines for recording…

Profile photo of Brad
    Brad
    Participant

Steffen, agree that for some uses keeping all sends global is valid, however when dealing with MEs and recording there are often times where different channels are required at different points in the chain. The tie lines help, but the option to select pick off points would be useful as well. Maybe this could be an option that could be enabled by the user? This would also provide a good way of resetting all channels back to a consistent setting when the desk gets a bit messy.

Profile photo of Rupert
    Rupert
    Participant

@SteffenR yes I agree with @brad and @lightingman117 regarding the global routing pick off points.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.