dLive Editor software environment and channel structure

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive Editor software environment and channel structure

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of scruffyd scruffyd 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of scruffyd
    scruffyd
    Participant

Please tell us that the editor software for dLive will still be platform independent but no longer painfully slow and with storable window states? Is there an ETA for editor software?

Will the editor settings still be stored as xml files?

Will qu drive be implemented in dLive?

128 input channels, configurable as stereo channels by using up two and rebooting as before, or can channels be switched between mono and stereo without sacrificing input channel count and without rebooting?

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

We expect Editor by the end of this year. I will follow up with more details nearer the time.

There is stereo .wav recording and playback on dLive, which is actually based on Qu-Drive technology.

The stereo and bus configuration works similarly to iLive, i.e. a stereo channel takes 2 mono channels. There is no reboot required, it all happens in a matter of seconds.

Profile photo of scruffyd
    scruffyd
    Participant

Thanks Nicola.

May I ask out of curiosity, why not include full functionality of QU drive?

Ah that is good, I take this also means that mix busses are no longer zeroed by config changes?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.