dLive dropping audio Dante-Virtual sound card-logic pro

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting dLive dropping audio Dante-Virtual sound card-logic pro

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ThatComplicatedMidiGuy ThatComplicatedMidiGuy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dima
    Dima
    Participant

Hi! so I’ve been using dante to record to logic for the past few months and its worked great. however last couple weeks its been dropping audio for up to ten seconds at a time throughout worship set.

My set up is dLive CDM48 fitted with 128X128 Dante card, goes to switch, then goes to mac mini, through Dante virtual soundcard to logic pro.

Anyone had similar issues? what was a fix?

Profile photo of Nicole A&H
    Nicole A&H

Hi Dima,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with this.

If this is still an issue, please submit a ticket to support@allen-heath.com along with any videos/show files and details of your set up and the audio drop issue.

Kindest Regards,
    Nicole

Hope this was resolved. If not though… have you checked your clock settings in Dante Controller? I’ve seen this kind of thing happen if clock is having trouble being resolved. (Typically in systems where two or more devices are competing for grandmaster.) Generally speaking you want your CDM48 to be the “master,” clock. Make sure “Enable Sync to External,” and “Preferred master,” is selected for the CDM48, and you should be good to go.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.