dLive Director – fine adjustments (w/o kbd)

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive Director – fine adjustments (w/o kbd)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RS RS 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Does anyone know how to or if you can make fine adjustments in Director on a touch-only tablet? There is no keyboard so the Ctrl-drag feature doesn’t work in this case.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Nope, I don’t know. This was sent as a feature request a long time ago. Good one, to re-wake it!

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

in MixPad it is possible to move the finger sidewards to change the level adjustments with the fader more accurate…
    I can’t try this, have no touch for Director…

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

@steffen nope, does not work like that on Director…

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

so with my director, it works.

Profile photo of lightingman117
    lightingman117
    Participant

So trying this on Director with touchscreen laptop if I move my finger away from the gain knob to the lower right corner of the screen I have some better control.

If I try this on delay there is no difference no matter how far away I am from the control.

I’m going with it doesn’t support touch location based fine control. It just appears to with certain controls.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

We had already requested a direct input of delay values somewhere before. This would indeed be helpful, e.g. if you have measured the delay for a delay line and want to enter the value

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

mouse wheel control would help a lot as well

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Not for the touch solutions…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.