Dlive Director/DM0 internal error

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Dlive Director/DM0 internal error

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of arock arock 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of arock
    arock
    Participant

Hi all –

I just got a DM0. Each time I connect with Dlive Director, I have a message on the System Status for the DM0 that says Internal Error. When I click on that, it takes me to the logs History tab, where I see a message about the Admin user profile being reset (abnormal?), along with a message about an Admin login (which seems normal). I don’t observe any other symptoms, but the Internal Error message on each connect is the concern. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    _Alan

Profile photo of arock
    arock
    Participant

Actually there is one more message about “MixRack – communication lost to unit”. This message came back from yesterday even after I pressed Clear Logs. Screenshot of history attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Jack_AH
    Jack_AH

Hi Alan,

Inside IO port 3 on the DM0, there are 4 switches in a red DIP package.

Ensure all the switches are in the OFF position.

Profile photo of arock
    arock
    Participant

Thanks Jack. I verified that the DIP switches are all in the OFF position, and the error persists. I actually just installed Director on a different machine, and after rebooting the DM0 I see a bunch of older errors from 2018, many of which say Internal Error. Should we move this discussion to a support case? I can send the logs.

Profile photo of arock
    arock
    Participant

To close the loop here, I got the following response from Jack/Allen & Heath support via a support ticket. In case anyone else faces a similar issue, here’s how to permanently delete the logs from the mixrack:

If you navigate to the history tab, and click the ‘Setup’ button to the left of the screen, you should see an overlay on the history log in blue that says “Event Logs”

Clicking this will show a menu in which you’re able to enable “Show all Event Logs”

The button that previous said “Clear Logs” will now read “Delete Logs” and you will be able to permanently delete the log history.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.