dLive dealer in Iowa

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive dealer in Iowa

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jeff Jeff 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

Why is it so hard to find a dealer in Iowa for the dLive system?
    A&H is no help, their web instructions don’t match the web pages, I’ve contacted the U.S. service center regarding a sales inquiry, and have not heard back, our previous iLive dealer is either no longer an A&H dealer, or at least not selling the dLive and would not share who would I should contact…..

So I will try this route.

I did manage to get a retail(budget)$ for the equipment only(from an approved vendor), so long as I do the install myself, but should something change, I can’t guarantee that I we be around/available to do an install.
    All I’m looking for is a budget $ for our church so we can begin the process of upgrading, and an installed price would probably be best to start with. It won’t be a difficult install, pretty much plug/play and some training.

Thanks.

Scott.

Profile photo of Jeff
    Jeff
    Participant

Hi Scott,
    I work for a DLive dealer in Minneapolis. We handle the whole A&H line and are also a service center. We can definitely serve a customer in Iowa.
    Check out our web site Emiaudio.com.

Jeff Geisler
    EMI Audio
    Jeff@emiaudio.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.