dLive C3500-CDM48 USB-B Streaming

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive C3500-CDM48 USB-B Streaming

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sam
    Sam
    Participant

Hello experts

We recently got the dLive C3500-CDM48 system and are in total love with it. We upgraded from our Qu32 mixer which had a USB-B output which we linked to a computer to stream audio live online.

However we don’t find anything like that on the C3500, any idea how we could achieve something similar without breaking the bank ?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Dante, Waves, MADI

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

How about a cheap stereo USB interface, I use the Focusrire scarlet 2i2 but there are loads out there cheap as chips.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

I agree with Mr-B. If you are only needing to get a stereo pair into a computer for streaming, then a 2 channel USB audio interface will be the cheapest option.

If you need to get more channels into the computer (for example a 32 track multitrack recording of every input), then Waves, Dante, or a Madi card is probably the best option. They do make larger channel count USB interfaces, but they get expensive quickly and you are using up analog I/O in the system (ie you would need more than 32 analog outputs to multitrack 32 channels and have your matrix/mixes too) vs having that be a digital connection.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.