dLive app platforms

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive app platforms

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brad Brad 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nobatron
    Nobatron
    Participant

I’m struggling to find much info on the upcoming dLive apps online.

Will the onemix and mixpad apps be available for Android or will they be iPad only like the iLive apps?

Thanks

Hugh

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

At the dLive price point, for mixpad I’d say the investment in a new tablet is relatively negligible, just hold off making the investment.

Could be a different story for onemix though, but that would depend on how many you need. Again though, I’d just wait and see.

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

I’ve bern told the iOS apps will be released this year, Android might come next year.

ddff

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

Who told you that?

Profile photo of Ingo
    Ingo
    Participant

We also need an Android version of at least OneMix app. Nobody uses Apple stuff around here.

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

It would also be nice if the Mixpad apps worked for all configurations…. with the iLive, the apps only worked with a single rack system– no dual rack option unless you used the Editor software on a laptop or tablet, then the mouse sensitivity was not user friendly with a tablet.

Not sure how well Dlive director would work on a tablet….

Profile photo of Brad
    Brad
    Participant

director works ok on a tablet. i have a fairly old windows 7 that i use for walkarounds; generally works well. the faders can be a bit touchy at times, and it is hard to dial in effects easily, but for general level and eq tweaks it works ok

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.