dLive and Elgato Stream Deck

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive and Elgato Stream Deck

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of audiocontrol audiocontrol 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

In addition to the document you can find in the knowledge base on this site, I want to point to another option.
    See companion here. A plug-in for Stream Deck that now has great direct support of dLive consoles (beyond hundreds of other units used in our business). For me a much more convenient and easier solution.

Profile photo of JS-Sound
    JS-Sound
    Participant

Thanks.
    Is there maybe a way to use the Stream Deck directly on the console without a computer in between? Would be nice to configure it and have it plugged in into the surface directly.
    But if I saw it correctly it always uses the configuration software and then the plug in or the packet sender.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Is there maybe a way to use the Stream Deck directly on the console without a computer in between?

no

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I wrote the companion module for the dLive. FYI, it’ll be updated to include a few more functions and iLive support as well in the next few days.

While both companion and the StreamDeck software need a computer to run (the StreamDeck is just a USB button box, it does nothing without a computer), Companion will run on a Raspberry PI, which is the way I like to use it – very compact and can even run off batteries.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or bugs, please feel free to post on my forum or contact me at my website, where the latest builds will be, before they are integrated with the Bitfocus Build.
    https://www.checkcheckonetwo.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?21-Stream-Deck-amp-Companion

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

interesting

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

The updated version is available on my web site.
    Haven’t heard boo from anyone so maybe it works ok!

Profile photo of aaronsindc
    aaronsindc
    Participant

Apologies for posting on this old topic. Would the companion module for the dLive also work on the QU series? I’m not sure how similar the command structure is. I would love it if it could work! Thanks.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

There’s new modules for the QU and SQ series. Download the beta build to use them.

Profile photo of Chris Irwin
    Chris Irwin
    Participant

Similar question – will it work with Avantis? Is this something in the works?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Yes, the beta has Avantis support.

Profile photo of audiocontrol
    audiocontrol
    Participant

Hi Mr.X,

that you for your brilliant work.
    I use your module all the time.

I do miss 2 things:
    Input to Group and/or Aux On/Off
    and
    Master Mute

Is it possible to implement these two for dLive ?
    Thank you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.