DLIVE 1.4 firmware update

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions DLIVE 1.4 firmware update

Tagged: 

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Btasker Btasker 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ken
    Ken
    Participant

Does anyone knows when firmware 1.4 is coming to the DLive and what changes are coming?

Profile photo of bolupona
    bolupona
    Participant

Firmware V1.4 (out at NAMM

Profile photo of love2do
    love2do
    Participant

Something here…. 3 screens, plugs…nice

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

DCA Spill

Profile photo of papromike
    papromike
    Participant

Its out and available, be sure to also update your editor.

Cool stuff
    1176 Modeling on all channels (black face and Silver face)

One button patch for quick soundcheck ! COOL!!

DCA SPILLS, Press Mix on a DCA and you can have channels populate to the top layer of the desk in either numerical order, or custom

New Dimension Chorus FX engine

and cool, cool 64 instances of DYN8 which is a combo 4 band comp and dyn EQ…… !!64!!!

New editor has rotary controls for the control and you can undock the touch screen and scale it.. (two screens!! for editor)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

The virtual soundcheck features have to be some of the best I’ve ever seen. Most consoles make it a bit of a chore (setting up separate patch libraries) to do this, but I’m impressed at the thought that went into the features not only for playback but for recording too. Used to be difficult to add live channels with playback, but it looks like they’ve covered that too. Well done, A&H!

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

and thank you for the Ducker !!!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I’m looking at the new dlive director 1,4. Where do i find the dyn8 plug in? I can’t find it anywhere

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

@frbhitech, go to the Insert A or B tab, and choose Dyn8 from the dropdown.

Profile photo of Anthony_Z
    Anthony_Z
    Participant

I’m using DLive DM32 mixrack without surface. How to update firmware on DLive DM32 mixrack?

Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

You can connect your computer to the Network port of the MixRack, and use a browser to update the firmware. Go to the IP address of the MixRack (default 192.168.1.70), select update firmware and locate the Firmware.tar.xz archive in the (unzipped) Firmware/TLD-MixRackFirmware folder.

Profile photo of Anthony_Z
    Anthony_Z
    Participant

Thank you very much, the update was successful. I did not think to connect through a browser

Profile photo of Btasker
    Btasker
    Participant

My surface is not recognizing the firmware update on my USB drive. When I try to update I get an error stating ‘Firmware not found’. I have provided a screenshot of what’s in my USB drive. It was blank before I added the firmware update. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of Btasker
    Btasker
    Participant

Sorry the file didn’t upload the first time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Make sure you follow the firmware update instructions. The whole AllenHeath-dLive folder should be extracted to the USB key. So you should see a Firmware folder AND a firmware file into the AllenHeath-dLive folder, together with Shows and Libraries if these already existed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.