Display Scene- & Show-Name on Top of the screens

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions Display Scene- & Show-Name on Top of the screens

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ThisIsAnAudioAccount ThisIsAnAudioAccount 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Juergen569
    Juergen569
    Participant

Another suggestion: I would like to see the name of the current show-file and the scene within this show in the top row of the screens, maybe also the current time.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Good luck with that. I have two Avantis units and have been asking to see the open “Scene”, on screen, for two years. Crickets..
    This request is a no brainer, but the Brits don’t seem to understand or care. If I had known this prior to ordering the units, I would have stuck with Yamaha.
    Another on brainer is to have the option for the recalled Channel, from the library, to retain its title name and show up on the board. I have to retype the recalled channel title every time I need to add it to a scene. This is an exercise I have to do many times a week. Yamaha figured this out years ago.

Profile photo of Frosty
    Frosty
    Participant

+1

I totally agree – the lack of the current scene title on the screen(s) is a major pain for me as a theatre user!
    And yes, it has been requested before (see: https://community.allen-heath.com/forums/topic/current-scene-display)

We need to keep pushing for this!!!
    Please A&H – when is the next firmware update planned availability and will it include this ???

Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

+1

I also consider it an essential feature. Many times I would say.

I still can’t believe that this feature is not there.

It is so important not only for the theater, but also to instantly know what the current situation is at that moment.

Profile photo of Attreui
    Attreui
    Participant

Agreed, also a clock would be nice at the top. It’s annoying to have to tap a tab to see the clock.

Profile photo of Stijn
    Stijn
    Participant

+1

Current scene, next scene in top row. I’m really surprised that this isn’t in the software yet..

Profile photo of xav2
    xav2
    Participant

If I knew that… I didn t buy the Avantis!!!!! so not comfortable working with 50 scenes and dedicating a full screen only for that. incomprehensible.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

I own two Avantis Consoles and would have owned zero if I had known. Some things you don’t ask because it would be inconceivable for a sound board to not show the current scene. Consider, this is a console from the UK, and they are a bit lazy. This simple feature should be their number one priority, and something so simple to implement. I am a retired software executive and co-founder with programmers around the world. We fired all of our UK developers for reasons such as this.

Profile photo of Chris Irwin
    Chris Irwin
    Participant

+1 This really is important…

Profile photo of jc2000
    jc2000
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Juergen569
    Juergen569
    Participant

I still miss this feature in Version 1.30

Profile photo of glparke
    glparke
    Participant

+1

the pop out scene control is nice, but there is screen real estate up top for scene control status for this to always be on and displayed up top as important as scene control is, without having to stay in the full page scene control.

Profile photo of Jamie
    Jamie
    Participant

+1

A very valid issue that seems so easily resolved. It’s just a set-and-forget feature that should be easy enough to implement.

Profile photo of Caleb
    Caleb
    Participant

+1

Seems like this would be pretty useful instead of having to leave the scenes popout constantly up.

Profile photo of glparke
    glparke
    Participant

I set it up on mine yesterday. go to the options menu in the scenes page. there are push buttons for always show last recalled and next.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.