Disablement of 'reset' fader to zero?

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions Disablement of 'reset' fader to zero?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pilotspike
    pilotspike
    Participant

Can we add a configuration option in the setup screen to allow for the disabling the use of the reset button for resetting slider position? Pretty Please?!

I was mixing a service this weekend and right when the band was starting to jam and the congregation was getting excited I lost all of my vocals. Apparently I had accidentally leaned on the the reset button with the palm of my left hand while adjusting my vocal busses with the right. Immediately the vocal busses snapped to ‘no sound’ position and I was a bit awe struck as everyone in the room wondered what was going on. As you can imagine it was a fairly awkward moment in the service. All other uses for that button require an intentional choice of thing to reset so an accidental pressing of the reset button isn’t generally an issue outside of fader resetting.

I can see where this could be a nice feature, but I would love to be able to disable it.

John

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

That scared me a little when I saw it in the release notes I initially. I thought too it was an accident waiting to happen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.