Firmware update on Mixrack-only systems

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Firmware update on Mixrack-only systems

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Julien F Julien F 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Pointblake
    Pointblake
    Participant

The instructions on how to update firmware for mixrack only setups seems to be outdated. The current pdf on site says you need to type in default Ip (192.168.1.70) into browser to upload firmware but that doesn’t work as I spent too much time trying that method with no success only to find out there is a “Unit Update” feature in the system tab on the software.. Would have been nice to know that on the official pdf that A&H provides under your “firmware and update instructions”.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

The update method with director is only available for systems with 1.9 and above.
    And it was listed as an additional new feature.

So the general information is still valid.

Profile photo of Julien F
    Julien F
    Participant

Is there any way an update with Director could be corrupted? I get an red “internal error” on the home page when i connect it to my CDM 32.. it seems to work fine though but once my computer totally shut down and rebooted during a show. Scary.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.