Director Scrolling

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Director Scrolling

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Is there a way to make Director (v1.80) I/O screen scroll the way you would expect? (Like literally EVERY other app in the world works)?
    Rolling the mouse wheel should scroll up and down. Pushing the mouse wheel side to side should scroll side to side.
    Rolling the moust wheel while holding down the CTRL key should zoom in and out.
    I’m finding that using the mouse wheel in ANY fashion just zooms. Scrolling is incredibly hard in the I/O window without zooming all over the place.
    Alternately, is there a way to LOCK the zoom so it stops doing that?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Nobody else has trouble scrolling the I/O window using director? What’s the trick to stop it from zooming?

Profile photo of Loloverde
    Loloverde
    Participant

Howdy

I have no problem with it. I use the wheel to scroll in and out and click and swipe to navigate.

bye
    Rainer

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Ah. CLICK and swipe. I was using 2-finger scroll. That’s where they went wrong. The if the wheel is assigned to zooming (which it shouldn’t) then 2-finger scrolling on a touchpad won’t work right either.

Thanks for your reply!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.