Director improvements

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Director improvements

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jens-Droessler
    Jens-Droessler
    Participant

Hello! I have some suggestions after spending more time with Director:

1. Mode without the main window, only the “windowed mode touchscreen”, but added posibility to change layers and banks. Most screens Director is running on are 16:9 or 16:10 anyway, so some additions like the 6/12/18 buttons for layers to the right or left side of the “surface touchscreen emulation” wouldn’t bother.
    2. Also, make that window “fullscreenable”.
    3. Director SEL follow Surface option, quick possibility toggle.
    4. Second “surface touchscreen emulation” for full S5000/S7000 simulation. Would be nice for training people too.

Profile photo of Loloverde
    Loloverde
    Participant

Howdy

I would recommend that the soft buttons in the software should be labeled with the function.
    On a surface I would label it the old way with tape. But on a monitor with the scrollable soft button row the old way makes no sense.
    With the actual software I stick to put the monitor mixes 1 to 6 on the soft buttons, not more. Different function would increase the change of maloperation (is DCA spill on 16 or 17? i.e.).

bye
    Rainer

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

i am for the idea to label the softbuttons in the director with their function!
    great idea!

also a great idea is the possibility to offer two touchscreens in the director.
    this would also make job preparation a little easier.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.