Digital noise when streaming audio via USB-B.

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Digital noise when streaming audio via USB-B.

This topic contains 49 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Smokehead Smokehead 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Fabry
    Fabry
    Participant

Hello Frank,

not everytime, the night before a recorded another session with 21 input and I have had the robotic noise in the whole rec =( I have also a channel routed (Local 16) on an RTA software that was running together.

See here for my post…
    My post

Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

Hmmm, crazy….
    I record 17 tracks to Cubase Elemts 9.5 and playback to Stereo 3 at the A&H QU 16 and had never a problem, using Win 7 Pro. The robotic noise only occurs in the playback with the other laptop.

Profile photo of Fabry
    Fabry
    Participant

I don’t know, I’ve already tried to change laptop and install tracks live, playback the recording exported in wave format but same robotic noise =(

Profile photo of skippy
    skippy
    Participant

I successfully recorded 4 hours 24 tracks with an old dell Dell Latitude E6400 with 2.0 ports/ to a WD Elements Hard drive with no issues to Nuendo Live. Previously tried window 10 computer with 3.0 ports nothing but static..and issues.. Keep that old Laptop LOL

Profile photo of Smokehead
    Smokehead
    Participant

I’m still experiencing this digital noise on playback from multiple notebooks. Are there any news regarding a v1.96 or working solution?

Thanks for your answer and your effort put into this solution!

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.