Digital Drum Set TD-30?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Digital Drum Set TD-30?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Normi Normi 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Normi
    Normi
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had some experience working with a Digital Drum Set TD-30, ( like setting up the channel strips etc)
    I have not setup a digital Drum Set and also dont know how it will connect to the mixing Console ( to be discovered).
    I runs of a roland drum machine. Not sure if it runs of a master output and or allows to connect each individual part of the drum kit per channel.
    if the later is the case than I should be fine.
    I just don’t want to wait till I meet that guy on the life set to know what to do about it.

I would appreciate if you could share any experience with a digital Drum set, particular the model TD-30.

thank you
    Cheers Norman.

Profile photo of garyh
    garyh
    Participant

The TD-30 has a master stereo out (2 1/4” phone jacks) and 8 hybrid direct outs (4 direct outs for snare, kick, hi hat, ride, and 2 stereo outs for toms and cymbals, so 8 in total).

Use the 8 direct outs for the most control. For each of the stereo tom and cymbal outputs, link each of the 2 inputs on the board so they act as one stereo pair.

Profile photo of Normi
    Normi
    Participant

thank you Garyh ..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.