Delayed mutes

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Delayed mutes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of peter
    peter
    Participant

Hi there, I would get a function for set a minimun od delay for mute button. This because in a big corporate event, we need multiple sends (translations, back-stage, recording, audio for video rec, satellite, straeming an more. So one time setting the ratio of auxs sends, (in pre fader set), I can leave the set of channel without modifying the main fader. I can do the same wit the mute button, but the cut is too much fast, and is not so good, because it’s too much audible. I prefer something of more sofy, almost like a fader in and fader off. Thank you.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

Mute means mute and must go quickly.

You could create a scene here in which only the required channels are brought down to zero.
    The scenes can be set with a freely adjustable recall time, so that your faders go down in the desired time.

I haven’t tried it yet, but it should work like that.

Profile photo of ioTon
    ioTon
    Participant

You mean some thing like this?
    Maybe A&H should offer some OSC support for their products.
    Then it would be easier for some great and genius people to create such “useful” tools for A&H products…
    But it seams this wouldn’t be…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KrnkYoPwvY

https://www.sites.google.com/site/patrickmaillot/x32#h.p_S9ppuNA6fsQS

greeting,
    dd

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

Well, I would like to say this:
    It looks nice, but I haven’t missed this feature in the last 35 years. So I don’t think I’ll really miss it in my old age.
    I could rather imagine that I would get a fright when the fader suddenly goes down during muting 😉

But everyone can handle it the way they want.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.