delay i/o

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions delay i/o

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gab Gab 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of superclip
    superclip
    Participant

the input and output delay is too coarse, it should be at least 0.1ms and not about 1.1 ms

superclip
    Participant

mah this morning sq6 woke up with delays operating in steps of 0.5 / 0.6ms, better but still too much

Profile photo of Gab
    Gab
    Participant

I second that! For time aligning mics, for which input channel delay is used most i guess, 0.5ms steps are too big. Is there a trick to finetune it, which i haven’t found yet?

Profile photo of Ben
    Ben
    Participant

On the surface, the touch-and-turn knob adjusts delay in a very course way as you describe. However, on the MixPad App it is possible to get 0.1ms control, but touching the control, dragging your finger away from it, and moving to the side.

Unfortunately the MixPad display rounds to 1ms, so you have to stand looking at the surface as you control it on the iPad. However, as a workaround it does work.

superclip
    Participant

thanks for the reply but I use an android smartphone as remote, the delay frame is too small, it would be more functional to be able to
    enlarge it to work better.

Profile photo of Gab
    Gab
    Participant

Thanks ben, i’ll try that!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.