Default scene startup

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Default scene startup

This topic contains 32 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of barberousse barberousse 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@garyh

our church seems to get the last scene with any tweaks that were in use when the Qu was powered off through the correct sequence on the screen in the upper right

our MD has instructed us to sign and then ALWAYS select scenes and recall the one that we are supposed to use that day/night
    which resets to the master default that he and the dealer set up to avoid problems and simplify use for volounteers

I think that what ever tweaks the last operator had used would come up with the scene that they had been using so we need to restart fresh to be sure

Profile photo of mixsit
    mixsit
    Participant

That makes sense, particularly to avoid a lot of [perhaps] ‘unwanted drift (as opposed to ‘work in progress refinements’..) once you’ve established your good working templates.

Profile photo of barberousse
    barberousse
    Participant

I use the Qu-Pac at my church, with a Raspberry PI and a Unifi AP plugged on the same network. The Raspberry Pi and the Qu-Pac are turned ON at the same time. I attach a script I made to force scene 1 reload at each startup using MIDI over TCP commands.

qu-init-scene.service is to be copied in /etc/systemd/system
    qu-init-scene.py is to be copied in /home/pi/bin (create the bin directory if missing)

Then login to the Raspberry and enter this command:

sudo systemctl enable qu-init-scene.service

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.