DEEP plugins now available

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions DEEP plugins now available

Tagged: 

This topic contains 50 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of andrasar
    andrasar
    Participant

Hi Craiq,

a de-esser is not available for SQ yet. There are compressors and geq’s available.

Best regards,
    Sascha

Profile photo of Craig
    Craig
    Participant

Sascha:

Yes, I know that de-essers have not been produced yet, but I’m hoping that one will be made available, either as a deep plugin or as an insert effect in a future firmware upgrade. I used to use them all the time on the GLD-112 that we used to use at my old church and it came in handy many times. In that case, the de-esser was used as an insert effect on the input channel for the pastor, etc. So, this allowed me to still use the channel compressor to control the dynamics of the channel as usual while being able to tame sibilance. A future de-esser for the SQ would be very helpful, but if it is a deep plugin, I wonder how one would be able to use it for controlling sibilance and still be able to apply standard channel compression. Just curious about how A&H plan to implement a de-esser (assuming this will eventually happen, which would be great).

Thanks!

Profile photo of Flo84
    Flo84
    Participant

Hi !
    I’m also interested about the integration for the next deep plugins will be realased like de-esser. Can we use 2 plugins on the same channel: I think to cascade deep compressor and de-esser on the same channel for example.
    Best !

Profile photo of BerndVP
    BerndVP
    Participant

I hope the Dyn8 will come to SQ, would be q greqt tool!

Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Hey Keith,
    is there a chance to get a discount for more desks?
    We are a school for audio engineering and have two SQs for our students and considering having a third one.
    3 x 319$ = 957$ which is insanely expensive just for showing them how the processing in a modern live situation works.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hey @tonschale,

Please contact us using support.allen-heath.com with the details of the desks and the account they’re registered to, and we’ll see what we can do 🙂

Cheers!
    Keith.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.