DCA spill option

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions DCA spill option

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

It would be great if there was one more DCA spill option. One that would automatically allow the DCA spill to fall on the SAME side as the selected DCA. Right now the automatic options spills the screen on the opposite screen from the selected DCA.

I realize this won’t be used by most people in most cases, but it will definitely be appreciated when needed.

This would be helpful to allow two people to work the board (one on each side) and still have access to DCA spills without stepping on the screen of the other user. There might also be people that would rather have the spill fall on the same side for speed reasons.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

I should add that the spill should not effect the other screen at all. Right now, the manual mode can sort of work this way (at least on the left bank), but it always blanks out the channels on the right fader bank. I’m looking for an automatic mode that would spill the channels on the same side as the selected DCA channel and have zero effect on the other screen.

As far as I know, this isn’t possible with the currently available configurations.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.