DAW software or remote control for windows

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions DAW software or remote control for windows

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rober Rober 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rober
    Rober
    Participant

Hi, I’m a new sq6 user, I hope in a not to far away future, we all can work with a DAW software specifically for the SQ series, as well as remote control for it, not only for iPad or android but “windows” too.

Talking about the layout of the boar, it’ll be nice to have the soft keys function on the main screen, on my sq6 there’s only four soft keys with a small screen showing the function but the rest either user have to remember what’s assigned to it or put a piece of tape or any kind of tag you want right next to button to be sure that’s the want you need to go to, the same for the layer buttons and the aux buttons, I guess we all (persons in charge at the moment) can remember what we assigned to every one since is “our” mixer board, but if we put all this together, it’s a lot of information to be “remembering”. I just think it’ll be really helpful to have some of that information on main screen… what’s the point of having a digital mixer if we going to have pieces of tape or notes all over the board… just my personal opinion!

By the way, I think the amount of Characteres allowed on every channel strip screen are not enough! Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.