daw install

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting daw install

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of james217
    james217
    Participant

I have a qu-24 mixer that I am trying to install the daw control on a computer running windows 10. I have installed version 1.7 and 1.6 but both do the same thing. The program seems to install and creates an icon, however the program will not launch. In the device manager the qu shows with an error. This is a mixer being used for church and we are novices at running it and I apologize for my ignorance but can anyone help us rectify this issue. Thank you.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi James,

The icon should appear in the bottom right of the screen on Windows, next to the date and time. If it’s not visable, click on the ^ up arrow to view hidden icons. You can then right click it to view the preferences.

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of james217
    james217
    Participant

Thank you Alex. I was able to uninstall and reinstall. Icon appears on desktop and small icon appears in the hidden ones. I am able to show preferences but program still will not launch. I still have an error in the device manager which I suppose is related to the driver. Would you have other suggestions? Thanks. James.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com for further assistance and I will take a look at why this is happening for you.

Thanks
    Alex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.