DAW Control Driver V1.7 has arrived!

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions DAW Control Driver V1.7 has arrived!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of General General 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

DAW Control Driver V1.7 is now available!

This release introduces support for HUI/MCU channel strip LCD naming for SQ and easy to use CC translation maps that control mixer levels and mutes without needing to use NRPN.

To download DAW Control Driver V1.7, go to: https://www.allen-heath.com/key-series/sq/sq-software/

For more information and assistance with setting up DAW control, view the DAW Control setup notes document.

Profile photo of General
    General
    Participant

the happiest day of the whole year, thank you

Profile photo of General
    General
    Participant

I have installed the daw control and I do not know if I am doing something wrong but the labels do not appear correctly, some only say “auto”, others are duplicated in name and others only appear in white. Please help.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi General,

Please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com and we’ll look at why this is happening.

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

THANK YOU!

Profile photo of jafejo
    jafejo
    Participant

i had the same problem, labels do not appear correctly

Profile photo of Gary
    Gary
    Participant

Confirmed. Channel strips are wonky. Pro Tools and Cubase.

Profile photo of General
    General
    Participant

I have tried in the spare time to put the ticket in allen but I do not succeed, not only the channels are badly labeled, control daw closes unexpectedly.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

As Alex said, please start a Support ticket so we can investigate this, preferably attaching a picture or link to a video showing the issue.
    Also note that Pro Tools truncates names over HUI so this might explain some of the observed behaviour.

@General – if you are unable to submit a ticket, simply send an email to support@allen-heath.com

Profile photo of jafejo
    jafejo
    Participant

no problem resolved on firmware 1.4.1

Profile photo of General
    General
    Participant

Any news to solve these failures?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.