Dante virtual soundcard

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Dante virtual soundcard

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Yoely
    Yoely
    Participant

i just wonder if the dante card includes a free license for the Dante virtual soundcard

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

It does not. The only Dante cards that did that as far as I know were the older M-Dante cards.

Profile photo of Jumpy66
    Jumpy66
    Participant

Ja ich meine mich zu erinnern, dass da bei meiner Karte 64 für das GLD so war. Bei dem Preis für die Karte ist die Lizenzgebühr Paenut.

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

As far as I know, you used to get one free license based on the serial number of the card. Their website says:

Note: If you have purchased a Dante product that entitles you to a free or discounted copy of Dante Virtual Soundcard, details of how to obtain this will be provided in the documentation accompanying your product.

https://dev.audinate.com/GA/dvs/userguide/webhelp/content/obtaining_a_dante_virtual_soundcard_license.htm

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

As Scott mentioned, some of the older A&H Dante cards (I believe for iLive) did include a DVS license (hence why the website says, “IF you have purchased a Dante product that entitles you to a free DVS copy…..”

I can confirm from personal experience however that the current generation of DLive/Avantis Dante cards do NOT include a DVS license.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.