Dante Routing Scrambled Randomly

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Dante Routing Scrambled Randomly

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of devanbumstead
    devanbumstead
    Participant

We’re a church with a DLive C3500 with a CDM64. We use Dante to connect to a RedNet PCIeR card into a iMac which we use to record and broadcast our services. Tonight, when we came in for rehearsal, all the channels coming into the computer were scrambled. The vocal mic was coming through the kick drum channel, the bass is coming through the keys channels, etc. All randomly. Dante controller looks as it should–nothing is mis-routed there. Likewise, every channel on the DLive is correctly numbered. Everything works as it should at FOH–the surface talks to the MicRack correctly and our iPads with OneMix work to control all our monitors.

I tested this on another computer running a separate RedNet PCIeR card and the exact same problem occurred. What on earth could be causing this? Nothing was touched between last weekend and this weekend.

Suggestions welcome!

Profile photo of devanbumstead
    devanbumstead
    Participant

Well, in case anyone else has this issue, the first thing to check would be if one of your volunteers accidentally switched the Virtual SoundCheck I/O to “Inactive”! Soon as I switched it back to “Record/Send”, all was well. Silly volunteers.

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@devanbumstead

you mix with the volounteers you have not the ones you wish you had.
    at least we have to do it that way:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.