Dante Question

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Dante Question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Demonbreun Demonbreun 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Demonbreun
    Demonbreun
    Participant

I have a client who has and SQ-7 and an SQ-5. We just replaced their DT168s with DX168s so that we couldink the consoles. This morning was the first use of the updated system and I got a text saying they had lost individual preamp control. I’ll go and troubleshoot tomorrow, but thought I’d ask if anyone had thoughts on what may have happened.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

I realize the card slots on the SQ series is limited to just one, but I feel like a better solution would have been to get a S-Link card for each SQ console and connected them together that way.

That being said, did they download and install the Allen and Heath DT Premap Control software? https://www.allen-heath.com/dt-preamp-control/

Profile photo of Demonbreun
    Demonbreun
    Participant

We couldn’t do all S-Link because the SQ-5 was going in their new Video Production Suite and needed to interface with other equipment. Dante is a much cleaner solution for that application. I don’t know about that software, but I will check into it and .ake sure they have it downloaded tomorrow if they don’t already.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.