Dante firmware update ?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Dante firmware update ?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bracumba Bracumba 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bracumba
    Bracumba
    Participant

Since a very short time I have a Dante expansion Card installed in my SQ 5. There is a lot to be learned / needs to be discovered. A first thing I cannot get clear: Is/will there ever be a need for a firmware update of this ecpansion Card , and how does one go about that ? Do we manualy need to check the firmware version in Dante controller, and compare this with what can be found on internet ? But where on internet to surge ? The Allen & Heath site or the Audinate site ? Or do we get notified ? And more questions like this. Any one that can clear this up for me ?
    Thanks

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Bracumba,

You are right in thinking that the SQ Dante card has its own firmware. We might update this occasionally to support new features, and in fact we’ll soon release a new version of Dante firmware to support the new DT168 and DT164-W boxes. The firmware will be available on the Allen & Heath website complete with instructions on how to update. We notify registered users via email so if you haven’t done so, register your SQ mixer online to stay informed on all the latest.

Profile photo of Bracumba
    Bracumba
    Participant

Clear ! I get it. Thank you for your reply.
    Greetings.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.