Dante Bus Assignment

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Dante Bus Assignment

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of pilotspike pilotspike 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pilotspike
    pilotspike
    Participant

Hey All,

I have an upcoming flyout date tomorrow where I am guest engineering at a venue with an iLive. I have their current show file and have been trying to figure out how I am going to work this event that has a fair bit of stuff going on.

In order to get past the 8 slot limitation in the rack I am looking to see if I can use LiveProfessor to host some time based effects (ie verbs, delays, etc) and then have more fx slots available for inserts, etc. The kicker is that all of their aux busses are taken for IEM’s so they are using the internal ‘short’ FX sends to feed the racks.

If I understand the iLive editor, I should be able to map any of the 32 busses out of the console using Dante, but the issue is that the editor only calls them by their number in the assignmentscreen (ie bus 1, bus 2, bus 3, etc.)

Does anyone know how to map which FX send maps to which bus in that assignment screen?

Alternatively, if I am misunderstanding something feel free to let me know.

Thanx!

J

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.