Custom Strip update

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Custom Strip update

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dave Dave 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Hi, i can see that the custom strip might be useful if your in a closed environment and you only want a visiting engineer to have the channels and mixes you’ve allowed them… but i’d really like to make my own custom strip and be able to flick between custom layer and channel strips and mix channels etc… so i can mix on the custom strip but should i need to quickly change something i can… as most of our shows are one off adhoc …
    I know i could just ignore it and mix with the channel and mix strips, but since custom is there i’d like to make use of it…

Thanks.

Dave

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

what is the suggestuion in here?

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

The Suggestion is to allow the custom strip to be available at the same time as the channel and mix strips… at the minute when i press the button ‘custom strip only’ then i can can only use the custom strip… if i do not press it then i can access the channel strips and the mix strips but not the custom strip…??
    Is there a fault on my desk or have i missed something? As i want all strips available to me instead of one or the others (ch & mix).

Thanks.

Dave

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

@dave
    You can use the custom strip even if you don’t lock it! Just press both Strip-Assigns Keys at the same time!

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Ah Ha… Learnt something new… I checked the manual and printed out the Custom strip page but it did not mention this…
    Thankyou very much for your help!.

Dave

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.