Custom Rotary Keys Fx Control

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions Custom Rotary Keys Fx Control

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hannu Hannu 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hannu
    Hannu
    Participant

Would be really nice to be able to control fx-parameters with the custom rotary controls. For example delay-fx feedback or perhaps the delay tempo – to be more accurate than just tap tempo.

Profile photo of Yvo
    Yvo
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Simon
    Simon
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of jensskov
    jensskov
    Participant

+1
    I really miss having reverb decay and delay feedback on a rotary as I had on X/m32. Even with the missing display it will be help. If it could be coupled the a field on the display showing the values as it’s changed, it would be really nice.

Profile photo of zoli0db
    zoli0db
    Participant

+1
    It would also be nice if FX parameters could be programmed into IP6.

Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of DaveH
    DaveH
    Participant

+1

I tried to make this happen on mine yesterday, only to find it wasn’t possible.

Profile photo of Hannu
    Hannu
    Participant

At first, great that now we have almost all fx-parameters on the custom rotary controls. BUT at least I still miss the delay-tempo control. I do understand that most of us use tap-tempo, but sometimes it just isn’t accurate enough ( or I am not accurate enough) and it would be really nice to be able to change the tempo from custom rotary instead of touch and turn…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.