Custom names for group members?

Forums Forums ME Forums ME general discussions Custom names for group members?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pit Lenz Pit Lenz 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Pit Lenz
    Pit Lenz
    Participant

Hi Nicola,
    thanks a lot for your 1.13 update! This addresses a lot of issues we`ve been having recently.

here`s a question:
    Can I custom name group members?
    My GLD-80 setup uses the last three FX engines for monitor purpose only (#6 for mainVox reverb, #7 for backVox Rev and #8 for Instrument rev.)
    I send them out to my Me-1s through the last 6 channels in the miĆ³nitor patch, stereo coupled in pairs.
    On the ME-1 they appear as FX-41, FX49 and FX-57 (whitch makes sense since all FXs have 8 possible outputs)
    If I patch one of these to an ME button, I can custom rename that button.
    If I use a button as a group and put in these FXs as group members, I see no way to custom name them (like VoxFX, BvFX and InstVX), they only appear with their generic names. Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot for shedding a little light…
    pit

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Pit,

I’m afraid not. I will pass this on to the team for consideration.
    As a workaround, if you have spare Input channels, you can source these from the FX rack, name them, and patch their Direct Outs to ME-1. Not ideal I know…

Profile photo of Pit Lenz
    Pit Lenz
    Participant

Thanks for your quick reply!
    yes, I ran out of input channels…
    great if you might consider this as an upcoming feature.
    As we’re at it, may I repeat my request for an OFFLINE editor for programming ME setups off site and transferring them via usb to the stations?

Again, thanks a lot for your work and your excellent products
    Pit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.