Custom layer Monterey

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Custom layer Monterey

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of stupaak stupaak 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of stupaak
    stupaak
    Participant

Monterey not working with the custom layer on my Qu32. I updated to Ventura and it worked for 2 weeks and then stopped working, so I switched back to Monterey OS and it still does not work.Allen heath site states that it should work with Monterey.

Stupaak

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@stupaak

I presume you’re talking about using the custom layer for MIDI/DAW Control?
    In which case, there should be no issue with the USB connection for audio and MIDI as this is class compliant.
    A&H MIDI Control is not officially supported on Monterey (please let me know if you’ve read otherwise) but saying that, we’re also not aware of any issues with it.

I’d suggest trying a fresh reinstall of A&H MIDI Control and a check of the setup.
    Also double check what is assigned on the custom layer.
    You can then see if there’s messages coming in from the Qu and move on to checking the setup in the DAW (based on the MIDI Control help doc).

If you’re still having issues, please contact us using support.allen-heath.com and we’ll be able to go into more detail with you.
    (we also looked at this in a recent live stream here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy809scuegI)

Cheers,
    Keith.

Profile photo of stupaak
    stupaak
    Participant

Hello Kiethj, you have given me great advice. The assignments were blank.

Thanks,

Stupaak

Profile photo of stupaak
    stupaak
    Participant

Hope your well, hate to bother you, I have attached a picture of my desk and am wondering what these lights mean, I setup DAW control and this happened. Don’t know if you received the picture, but channels 1,9,17,and 25 green select lights are on and they seem to be synced to each other. When I select a channel each of channels move in unison.

I appreciate any help you can give
    Thanks,

Stupaak

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.