Custom Control "Chrom Meter" issue

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Custom Control "Chrom Meter" issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ben A&H Ben A&H 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

I’ve been having great fun with Custom Control putting together some interfaces. The Chrom Meter (a uniform color tile that changes color with level) works correctly once it sees signal on its channel or mix. However, at startup it comes on as a shade of yellow and stays yellow until it is “tickled” by some signal, at which time it reverts to the color appropriate for that signal level. This makes it confusing as a signal-present indicator as unused channels stay yellow rather than the deep shade of gray I have assigned to indicate the absence of signal (< -50 dB).

–Frank

Profile photo of Ben A&H
    Ben A&H

@armchair

Just to let you know we’ve logged this as a bug. Thanks for letting us know!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Another issue with the Chrom Meter (but might be with other controls) is if you select multiple Chrom Meter controls and then select a particular “level’s” colour, (e.g. the -78 level) and change it, it changes properly for the first selected control, but for all the other controls, it changes the first “level” colour instead of the one you changed.

Profile photo of Ben A&H
    Ben A&H

Thanks @mr-x , I’ve reproduced this here and it has now been logged.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.