Custom Control App

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Custom Control App

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JH3500 JH3500 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JH3500
    JH3500
    Participant

Hi folks,

Today I tried to build a custom control layout with 10 PFL buttons and a fader assigned to a program mix.
    This program mixes lives under Mono Matrix 18. When trying the layout te fader greyed out. Also trying to assign a dynamic label from Matrix 18 did not work. Does anybody know if there is a limit to Matrices is CC App or something? Mono Matrix 1/3/4/5 I could find but higher was no joy.

I created a workaround with DCA 24 but I still don’t understand why this is not possible.

Anybody had the same experience? TIA

Profile photo of Martijn
    Martijn
    Participant

Hi Jh3500,

Do you have 18 Matrices in your DSP config ?
    You could have 62 Matrices on a dLive system If you have created these in you busconfig.
    If the Busses are not created it shows up as a Yellow/Grey striped item when online.
    This means the Control object has nothing to control (Bus is not created, Wrongly assigned etc).
    DCA’s 1-24 are always there as they are part of the fixed system.

Profile photo of JH3500
    JH3500
    Participant

Hi Martijn,

The matrix no 18 was definitely created and sending audio. But I still couldn’t assign it in CC.

I saw your reply just now so that’s why I haven’t replied earlier

Profile photo of JH3500
    JH3500
    Participant

Hi Martijn,

The matrix no 18 was definitely created and sending audio. But I still couldn’t assign it in CC.

I saw your reply just now so that’s why I haven’t replied earlier

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.