Current Scene Display

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions Current Scene Display

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jumpy66 Jumpy66 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KEL3
    KEL3
    Participant

It would be helpful if the current scene was displayed on the main screen rather having to select scene tap to see current scene. Kinda like the current mix icon in upper right hand side of screen.

Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

I too would like to see the current scene name and number displayed at all times.

Profile photo of xav2
    xav2
    Participant

Totally agree, when you work with at least 30 scenes for theatre and live music shows and you need your 2 screens.
    You need to have the scene you are playing and the next scene you will play with the name on the side of the screen and not only a number when you load your scene.

Thank you

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

I can’t believe we are asking for such a basic, yet critical, feature. I create a fake channel with a “scene” name, as a work around.
    I also have inexpensive Midas boards as well as Yamaha sound consoles that display the scene name in plain sight.

Profile photo of peternord
    peternord
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of jmix
    jmix
    Participant

ONE MILLION TIMES YES.

Most of my theater shows have over 200 plus scenes and we have to dedicate an entire screen to the scene page because of this.

Profile photo of Frosty
    Frosty
    Participant

OMG – This really needs to sorted ASAP for the Avantis to be a serious contender for theatre!

We are a 400 seat theatre venue with an aging Yamaha M7CL which we are in the process of replacing with an Avantis.
    I couldn’t believe it when I saw that the Scene Recall simply flashes up the scene number on recall. NOT EVEN THE SCENE TITLE! – So disappointing.
    Even my Behringer X32 shows the current scene!

Please, please, please sort this out!!!
    The theatre community would be so grateful!

Profile photo of xav2
    xav2
    Participant

Hello, I am so surprised we need to request it, it is a minimum for a mixer medium size.

Profile photo of Electraudio
    Electraudio
    Participant

+1 And it would be nice to have the name of the scene displayed, not just scene1, scene2, etc.
    With 50 scenes on a show, I don’t see how to get by without having this information displayed permanently.

Profile photo of Jemx
    Jemx
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Jumpy66
    Jumpy66
    Participant

The Scene Name is show in the GLD. But not in Avantis. For Theatre is this an important Information. The Information is for controlling. To select the wrong Szene Live, shouldn‘t happened. I wish the information for the custom control App too. The developing for the App was building management. I‘ve the Problem with the Softkey information. The App can give information t he Avantis. But it is necessary, this information to read out from the Avantis. For example Softkey 1 Next Scene an Showing the Name of the Scene. So I have with the App a Free configuration tool an use for live as an third screen. Perhaps mixing Station App, can solve this problem. I you can see here the Scene surface.

Profile photo of Jumpy66
    Jumpy66
    Participant

Here the screenshot from Mixin station App.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.