Creating and Saving Different Shows on SQ-6

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Creating and Saving Different Shows on SQ-6

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of lightingman117 lightingman117 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of D.J.
    D.J.
    Participant

How do you create and save a different “Show” on the SQ-6 itself? Since all settings are not able to go with each “scene”, I am forced effectively to use a “Show” for each band/venue I run sound for, but in the manual on page 45 it only references saving and recalling Shows from a USB drive. Surely this desk has the ability save shows within itself without an external USB drive, or am I missing something? If so, how do I do so? I have not found this step-by-step process in the manual, and haven’t been able to figure out how to do it simply by experimenting with the board. Any help would be greatly appreciated, or just let me know that I must use a USB stick to save any different shows to.

Profile photo of lightingman117
    lightingman117
    Participant

I think this has yet to be implemented. I could be wrong.

Profile photo of lightingman117
    lightingman117
    Participant

Page 45 of the manual. Looks like USB show saving is the only way to have multiple shows.

Kinda disappointing. Perhaps it will change in the future?

https://www.allen-heath.com/media/SQ_ReferenceGuide_V1_2_0.pdf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.