Copying the shows from linux volume on the CF media

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting Copying the shows from linux volume on the CF media

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of toomuchfuel toomuchfuel 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

So the SBC failed in a T112, ordered new, no worries. But I need some of the show files that are stored on the CF card of SBC. I could plug the card in adaptor and mount the volume, but where do I find the show files? Could it be some image is mounted on boot and files are in there?

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

Does the surface boot, other than the touch screen? If so, have you tried the DL5000SystemManager program to see what it can do for you. I personally have not used it with an active surface, but my thinking was that it was supposed to be able to “replace” a non-functioning touchscreen and allow surface operation…. not sure about show file access, not 100% sure where they are stored. Some of the show functions were moved to the mix racks with 1.9 firmware, but that may only be the scene names.

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

No, surface does not boot at all. I guess it will when I’ll replace the SBC. Question is how to get shows off the old SBC.

Profile photo of toomuchfuel
    toomuchfuel
    Participant

How did you go with loadng files to the cf card? My SBC only loads with external monitor and says “operating system not found”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.