Control over Network with TCP commands from Server?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Control over Network with TCP commands from Server?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of klauskobald klauskobald 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of klauskobald
    klauskobald
    Participant

I know I can control the mixer by computer and iPad Apps.
    But I need to switch scenes headless – means without any user tapping anywhere. I want to send commands from our server to the mixer. Simply switching scenes would be enough though.

On the webpage “they” are referring to a TCP protocol description, but I cannot find it.
    Any ideas?

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

What do you mean with „the server“? Hardware, software and in particular which one?
    Have you read the MIDI documentation https://www.allen-heath.com/media/Qu_MIDI_Protocol_V1.9.pdf? MIDI can be used to control several parameters of the QU. If you want to find the documentation of a particular model you have to look at the web page of that model.

Profile photo of klauskobald
    klauskobald
    Participant

hi,

I am a software developer building a audio installation. So I have a server which runs my php software. And I want to send out TCP commands to the mixer to recall scenes. So there is no “ready software” I am using but building my own.
    But thanks, that document might help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.