Connecting audio interface to SQ5

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Connecting audio interface to SQ5

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Simon
    Simon
    Participant

Hi guys

I’m trying to put a new AV system (as a complete beginner) together and thought I’d better put it down on paper first (see attached).

Can someone tell me if it’s possible to attach the DT168 and an iPad/audio interface (PlayAudio12) to an SQ5 via switches through Dante?

If it is, how can I bring audio from the iPad/interface into a channel strip?

I can bring audio in from the DT168.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Søren Steinmetz
    Søren Steinmetz
    Participant

It should be possible, but you need to do the Dante patch in Dante Controller.

Profile photo of Simon
    Simon
    Participant

I think I understand.

I see the SQ5 and DT168 on the Dante Controller but not the interface. I wonder if it has to connect directly to the iMac to register as a device or if it can just be connected to the switch 🤔

I can pass midi signals in the current setup to the iMac…I can change slides in ProPresenter 7…I wonder if the audio should be routed through the iMac?? 🤔🤔🤔

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

did you have DVS installed? is it running?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.